A 12 Year Old Girl Understands The Banking System- Do you?
If a 12 year old can underhand the banking system in Canada and the rest of the world there is no excuse that you don’t understand the same banking scam. Living in denial about the banking system scam that is around the world is nothing more than self debt suicide. The only way we can all change this is to not only spread the word but force changes in the government to create there own currency. Money should be treated as a utility, issued by the government that creates its own currency. This would eliminate all government debts that are to private banks. Money is created from nothing, isn’t it time we put that power back in the peoples hands!
- Parents pay tribute to girl who died after fit at New Forest campsite – The Guardian (guardian.co.uk)
- * Premier Wen Appeals to Shake Up Bank System (chindia-alert.org)
- Banker proposes new legislation for Iraqi banks (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- Economists call to separate the Rafidain and Rasheed for the MOF is supported by the CBI (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- CBI calls for the separation of the central departments of banks to their respective owners (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- A proposal for massive improvement to the banking and monetary system [Leesa Daymond] (ecademy.com)
- The Shadow Banking System Speaks: It’s Not Time for Austerity Yet (motherjones.com)
Filed under: news | Tagged: A 12 Year Old Girl Understands The Banking System- Do you?, Bank, Canada, central bank, Finance Ministry, iraq, List of banks in Iraq, private bank, Rasheed Bank | 1 Comment »