Police Are Not Charged With Assault And Battery Over Brutal Beatings at Occupy Wall-Street Protests- New York City
A true view into #occupywallstreet and the NYPD misconduct. People are allowed to speak their minds and even if you don’t agree with their message, this is no way to treat them.
Thank you Lawrence O’Donnell for bringing an honest view into the beginning of a movement.
- Occupy Wall Street spreads across America (rt.com)
- Occupy Wall Street Video From Sep 25, 2011 (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- NY Police Turn Violent on Protesters (slog.thestranger.com)
- ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protest spreads to Los Angeles (colonel6.com)
- MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Covers Police Brutality at Occupy Wall Street (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Now is the spring of Arab discontent made glorious by the Wall Street occupation of autumn (proseandthorn.wordpress.com)
- Breaking: Occupy Wall Street Gains Momentum Sep-24-2011 (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Commanding NYPD Cops Abusing Powers More Than Rank And File Cops In Protest (pixiq.com)
- Videos show police brutality at Occupy Wall Street protests (boingboing.net)
- NYPD Investigating Occupy Wall Street Pepper Spray Incidents (huffingtonpost.com)
Filed under: news | Tagged: beating new york city, Lawrence O'Donnell, new york, New York City, new york city police, New York City Police Department, NYPD, Police Are Not Charged With Assault And Battery Over Brutal Beatings at Occupy Wall-Street Protests- New York City, Police beatings at occupy wall street, police new york city beating, united states, Wall Street, Zuccotti Park | 9 Comments »