In a new lawsuit, Angel Dobbs and her niece Ashley Dobbs, of Irving Texas, say they were searched inside their underwear by female Texas Trooper, Kelley Helleson, after a routine traffic stop in Dallas in July.
The trooper who pulled them over, David Farrell, says on tape he saw them throw a cigarette butt out the window and smelled marijuana when he pulled them over. No drugs were found and they were released with a warning. The cousins say the trooper who performed the search used the same pair of gloves on both women. The cousins are now suing the Department of Public Safety.
All Stories Are Checked For News Accuracy
- Female US cop caught on tape giving two women body cavity search during routine traffic stop… and ‘using the SAME gloves on both’ (weeklyintercept.blogspot.com)
- Female Texas trooper suspended after body cavity search (star-telegram.com)
- Unbelievable- Outrageous US cop caught on tape giving two women body cavity search during routine traffic stop (dogmaandgeopolitics.wordpress.com)
- Raw Video of 2 Women Subjected to Roadside Body Cavity Search Using Same Gloves (dprogram.net)
- Texas State Trooper Who Conducted Roadside Body Cavity Search Suspended | Video (getmybuzzup.com)
- 14. Female US cop caught on tape giving two women body cavity search during routine traffic stop… and ‘using the SAME gloves on both’ (12160.info)
- Irving Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search By Troopers (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Women Suing State Troopers Over Roadside Cavity Searches (musicians4freedom.com)
- Texas trooper suspended after conducting roadside cavity searches (EndtheLie.com)
- Massive backlash against Texas State Troopers over public cavity searches (topconservativenews.com)
Filed under: news | Tagged: Body cavity search, Cigarette, Dallas, Department of Public Safety, Irving Texas, irving texas police, lawsuit, Texas, Texas Police Do a Full Body cavity Search For Tossing Out Cigarettes Out The Window, Traffic stop | 2 Comments »