Iran Gives OK for
(Photo Above) The Very Unpopular Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu
“Our commanders have received authorization to immediately respond to any hostile action by the enemy without allowing enemy to think twice [about its act of aggression],” Brigadier General Masoud Jazayeri, the Deputy Chief of Staff of Iran’s Armed Forces, said on Saturday.
Press TV reported that the decision was made in response to recent threats by Israel to attack Iran. On March 4, in a speech delivered to the annual American Israel Public Affairs Committee, Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu said if Iran crosses “the red line” Israel has established a military response to its nuclear program is inevitable.
“Words alone will not stop Iran. Sanctions alone will not stop Iran. Sanctions must be coupled with a clear and credible military threat if diplomacy and sanctions fail,” Netanyahu said.
On Sunday, Iran launched a domestically built Jamaran-2 guided missile destroyer from the port city of Anzali, about 150 miles northwest of Tehran on the oil-rich Caspian Sea.
Iran, Russia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan are at odds on how the strategic area should be divided.
All Stories Are Checked For News Accuracy
- Iranian commanders authorized to launch immediate counterattack (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Iranian commanders authorized to launch immediate counterattack (en.trend.az)
- Iranian commanders authorized to launch immediate counterattack (secretsofthefed.com)
- Echoing Obama: Iran says ‘all options on the table’ if nuclear program is attacked (rt.com)
- Iran launches destroyer in the Caspian Sea (cnsnews.com)
- On the Brink: Israel to grill Obama over Iran (worldnews.nbcnews.com)
- Iran reportedly launches destroyer in the Caspian Sea (foxnews.com)
- Iran: Commanders authorized to respond to attacks (dailystar.com.lb)
- Echoing Obama: Iran says ‘all options on the table’ if nuclear program is attacked (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Iran launches destroyer in the Caspian Sea (dailystar.com.lb)
Filed under: news Tagged: | al qaeda, alex jones, American Israel Public Affairs Committee, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Central Intelligence Agency, constitution, Electronic Frontier Foundation, eric holder, facebook, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Federal Reserve, federal reserve system, Google+, Government, iran, Iran Gives OK for Counterattack if Invaded, Islamic Republic, Israel, London, middle east, Mitt Romney, new world order, New York City, New York Times, Nuclear program of Iran, president, Press TV, Republican, tehran, united states