Coming Soon: Jekyll Island By Bill Still
Trailer for the upcoming film “Jekyll Island – The truth about the Federal Reserve“. Directed and Written by Bill Still, executive producer Maurice Vanegas, and edited by Will Mott.
The Secret Of Oz – Full Movie
Exposing The Globalist Banking System
This version finally cuts several bogus quotes which have festered in the monetary reform literature for decades.
The world economy is doomed to spiral downwards until we do 2 things: outlaw government borrowing; 2. outlaw fractional reserve lending. Banks should only be allowed to lend out money they actually have and nations do not have to run up a “National Debt“. Remember: It’s not what backs the money, it’s who controls its quantity.
All Stories Are Checked For News Accuracy
- Jekyll Island Proposal from Anna K. Photography (stylemepretty.com)
- Return to Jekyll Island (ritholtz.com)
- Bernanke speaking on Jekyll Island, ironic? (ritholtz.com)
- You Think Jobs Are Scarce Now, Raise the Minimum Wage and Watch What Happens (thedailysheeple.com)
- Chart of the Day: Inflation Since the American Revolution (libertyblitzkrieg.com)
- Great Backyard Bird Count is this weekend (jacksonville.com)
- Jekyll Island Wedding from Brooke Roberts Photography (stylemepretty.com)
- DNR orders Jekyll Island to stop work along causeway (members.jacksonville.com)
- Clearing sections of Jekyll Island causeway improves view, terrapin habitat (jacksonville.com)
- Bluegrass fans back at Jekyll for New Year’s festival (jacksonville.com)
Filed under: news Tagged: | Bride, Causeway, Coming Soon: Jekyll Island By Bill Still, economic, Executive producer, federal reserve system, federalreserve, G. Edward Griffin, Government, Jekyll Island, Minimum Wage, St. Simons Georgia, The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve, The secret of oz, united states