Every time I go to a national park the nanny state antics only get wilder. Every park ranger I talked to had a huge attitude, in fact this report only covers some of what we saw. Our founders were right, keep government on a short leash or they will put you on one.
All Stories Are Checked For News Accuracy
- Video: Big Bend State: Visitors Not Welcome! (rinf.com)
- Fear Feeds the Police State (adask.wordpress.com)
- Driving Round the Big Bend – Big Bend National Park, TX (travelpod.com)
- Woman Suffers Heart Attack After Cop Tasers Her 3 Times. (afteramerica.wordpress.com)
- How moderated is Miiverse? It’s a damn police state! (destructoid.com)
- Police State Full Episode [HD] (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- WPI: A Police State in Egypt – Built in It (foreignpolicyreview.org)
- FBI and State Police Conduct Manhunt/Raid Against Prepper Angry Over Obama Reelection (amresolution.com)
- UK, the robotic police state (boardpad.typepad.com)
- Big Bend hiker injured in mountain lion attack (mysanantonio.com)
Filed under: news Tagged: | Big Bend National Park, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Nanny state, Park ranger, Parks, police state, Travel and Tourism, United State, Video: Big Bend Police State: Visitors Not Welcome!