Mass Shooting Survivor Speaks Out…IN FAVOR of Guns in Testimony to Congress
Many people who have been fighting for gun rights for a long time or fought the first assault weapons ban have probably seen this video.
This is Suzanna Hupp. She survived a mass shooting in Texas in which her parents where killed right in front of her.
You might think she would speak out against guns, however she does just the opposite. She has been a strong proponent of less restrictive gun laws and concealed carry.
This video is her testimony before Congress.
Suzanna Hupp became a representative in Texas House of Representatives and continues to be a an outspoken proponent for gun rights.
Watch and share.
All Stories Are Checked For News Accuracy
- Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment! (amresolution.com)
- Mass Shooting Survivor Suzanna Gratia Hupp Interview w/ Alex Jones 01/01/2013 (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- Gun Rights Champion Blast Feinstein’s Total Gun Ban Legislation (dprogram.net)
- Alex Jones: Interviews Suzanna Hupp (hwnsurf.me)
- Innocents Betrayed (The Downsides of Gun Control) (patricksperry.wordpress.com)
- Criminals Thank Janet Hasson for Warning Them About Armed Victims (dprogram.net)
- Luby’s Massacre Victim Debates Gun Control With Misinformed CNN Host (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Criminals Thank Janet Hasson for Warning Them About Armed Victims (targetfreedom.com)
- Reminder to Criminals of All Kinds: Just About Everyone in Texas May Own, and in Fact May Be Carrying, a Gun (pjmedia.com)
- Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment! (dprogram.net)
Filed under: news Tagged: | Concealed carry, congress, Gun Control, Gun law, Mass Shooting Survivor Speaks Out…IN FAVOR of Guns in Testimony to Congress, Right to keep and bear arms, Suzanna Hupp, Texas, Texas House Representative