MI 6 Codebreaker Gareth Williams
Committed Suicide In a Bag?
MI6 codebreaker Gareth Williams ‘probably locked himself into sports bag’
MI6 codebreaker Gareth Williams probably locked himself into the sports bag where his naked body was found and was not the victim of a hit by the security services, Scotland Yard has found after conducting a review of the case.
Police have always said they were keeping an open mind on whether Gareth Williams was murdered or died as a result of an accident, possibly during a bizarre sex game
Nww: This story fact checks out except the bag sex game.
I think you can figure out the rest of the story
Dr Fiona Wilcox, the Westminster Coroner, said earlier this year that she could not rule out the involvement of the security services in the death.
The ruling sparked a review of the case by Scotland Yard’s murder squad which has re-interviewed his colleagues from MI6 and taken DNA samples over the last seven months.
Detectives had believed that someone else must have locked the codebreaker in the bag and launched a search for a mysterious Mediterranean couple, who were later ruled out of inquiries. The Daily Telegraph understands detectives now believe that he probably died alone.
“They have been unable to find any trace of anyone who should not have been in the flat and every reason to believe that Gareth may have climbed into the bag himself and been unable to get out,” a source close to the inquiry said.
The keys to the red North Face holdall were found in the bottom of the bag when Mr Williams’s naked body was found in the empty bath of his apartment in Pimlico, central London in August 2010.
All Stories Are Checked For News Accuracy
- MI6 codebreaker Gareth Williams ‘probably locked himself into sports bag’ (engineeringevil.com)
- MI6 Codebreaker Gareth Williams ‘Probably Locked Himself Into Sports Bag’ (infiniteunknown.net)
- MI6 codebreaker Gareth Williams ‘probably locked himself into sports bag’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Real Headline: MI6 Codebreaker Gareth Williams ‘Probably Locked Himself Into Sports Bag’ (cryptogon.com)
- Body-in-the-bag spy: Police believe MI6 codebreaker ‘probably locked himself in holdall’ despite inquest ruling otherwise (mirror.co.uk)
- Police still have open mind over MI6 codebreaker found in locked bag (guardian.co.uk)
- MI6 spy found dead in bag ‘DID lock himself in holdall’ say police as they claim codebreaker was responsible for his own death (thisismoney.co.uk)
- MI6 mystery cracked (smh.com.au)
- MI6 spy found dead in bag ‘DID lock himself in holdall’ say police as they claim codebreaker was responsible for his own death (dailymail.co.uk)
- really (niqnaq.wordpress.com)
Filed under: news Tagged: | Daily Telegraph, Death of Gareth Williams, DNA, Gareth Williams, London, MI 6 Codebreaker Gareth Williams Committed Suicide In a Bag?, North Face, Pimlico, Scotland Yard, Secret Intelligence Service