Humanity’s Greatest Secret:
Dreams of the Universe
The self-destructive, self-loathing, nihilistic drivel that poses as popular culture and modern society is like a ball and chain to humanity’s innate desire to realize its true potential.
In the video above, Alex Jones explains how the people in control of our planet are wantonly hurting the course of human development and sacrificing the very legacy of our species in order to satisfy their own meaningless, myopic lust for transitory power.
A small group of inbred, unhappy, twisted and wicked people have committed to dominating and enslaving the population of the planet instead of serving humanity as pioneers in leading our species on to its destiny of greatness.
Humanity can only dream of the potential it possesses in reaching out for the stars while we are being held back and turned away from our destiny by globalists.
While the human race is being demonized as a virus or a cancer upon the planet, in reality it is our controllers who are the true cancer because they are creating the environment for mankind’s destruction.
The ultimate sin committed by the technocrats against the world population is their attempt to shutter our doors of perception and put a halt to the charge of human progress, freedom, and spiritual enlightenment.
If we are to survive and thrive as a species we must untangle our minds from the trap that has been laid for us by the technocrats and come to the understanding that they are the biggest threat mankind faces as a species.
All Stories Are Checked For News Accuracy
- Human Evolution Enters an Exciting New Phase (wired.com)
- Immortal Jellyfish can reverse aging and rejuvenate itself at any point (nextbigfuture.com)
- Offended? Too Bad! (whyirideharleys.wordpress.com)
- Man : The Creator of God. (theyoungface.wordpress.com)
- United, not divided by space exploration (elonpendulum.com)
- ‘terminator centre’ to open at cambridge university (thesun.co.uk)
- Can a Jellyfish Unlock the Secret of Immortality? (nytimes.com)
- Think twice before using “mankind” to mean “all humanity,” say scholars (io9.com)
- Can A Jellyfish Unlock The Secret Of Immortality? (nytimes.com)
- Out There: Or Why I Think Space Exploration is Vital (epicipseity.wordpress.com)
Filed under: news Tagged: | alex jones, Dream, Earth, Human, Humanity's Greatest Secret: Dreams of the Universe, Planet, Species, The New York Times, Turritopsis nutricula, united states, World population