Cyber Warfare And The Invasion Of Syria
In what can be described as cyber warfare nearly every resident of Syria is currently without internet access and the Syrian government has blamed “terrorists” for the disconnection. According to activists on the grounds, similar communication cuts have occurred in isolated areas before military operations. NATO and allied forces have been preparing for an invasion and by blocking access to the internet they have taken this conflict to a whole new level.
Syria: Internet and mobile communication ‘cut off’:
Get updates like this everyday and support independent media by joining Press For Truth TV: http://pressfortruth.tv/register/
We rely on you the viewer to help us continue to do this work. With your help I can continue to make videos and documentary films for youtube in an effort to raise awareness all over the world. Please support independent media by joining Press For Truth TV!
As a Press For Truth TV subscriber you’ll have full access to the site’s features and content including Daily Video Blogs on current news from the PFT perspective and High Quality Downloads of all Press For Truth Films, Music and Special Reports! Subscribe to Press For Truth TV:
For more information visit:
You can also support Press For Truth and help us continue to do this work by donating or becoming a sponsor at pressfortruth.ca
All Stories Are Checked For News Accuracy
- BC Teen Arrested For Photographing RCMP (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Did Syria Just Turn Off The Internet? (gizmodo.co.uk)
- Did Syria Just Turn off The Internet? (gizmodo.com)
- Twitter Users Respond To Syria’s Internet Blackout With Dial-Up Help (huffingtonpost.com)
- James Φοίνιξ’s video was featured (12160.info)
- Israeli Cyber Warfare: Hackers Create Cyber Havoc On Web Sites – OpEd (eurasiareview.com)
- Cyber-warfare competition aims to shore up government security (metronews.ca)