Another False Flag Operation:
August 6, 2012
The alleged shooter in the Wisconsin Sikh shooting is a former soldier who worked in military psychological operations, according to the corporate media.
CBS News reports that Page enlisted in the Army in April 1992 and was given a less-than-honorable discharge in October 1998. He was last stationed in Fort Bragg, N.C., serving in the psychological operations unit.
Psyops are not confined to the military and usually span a number agencies, including the CIA, DIA, NSC, NSA, and SAIC.
In 2002, the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon defined psychological operations as “integrated employment of the core capabilities of electronic warfare, computer network operations, psychological operations, military deception, and operations security, in concert with specified supporting and related capabilities, to influence, disrupt, corrupt or usurp adversarial human and automated decision making while protecting our own. Also called IO.” (emphasis added) (see Joint Publication 1-02: Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms).
Since the alleged shooter, Wade Michael Page, is now characterized as a white supremacist, the Southern Poverty Law Center is leading the information campaign to portray him as a racist skinhead. In addition to fronting a “hate rock band,” the Southern Poverty Law Center “has found that Page also attempted to purchase goods from the neo-Nazi National Alliance, then America’s most important hate group,” according to SPLC propaganda minister Mark Potok.
The National Alliance, like most white supremacist groups, is controlled by the FBI.
In 2007, its supposed leader, Green Beret David Kellerman, said he worked for the FBI. During a trial on weapons charges, Kellerman “said he went to work for the FBI with orders to infiltrate the National Alliance, a neo-Nazi group, in 2000 and relay intelligence. The group’s founder wrote a book that is widely believed to have inspired the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing,” the Miami Herald reported.
Is it possible the SPLC is somehow connected to the latest shooting? In 2005, court papers revealed that the supposed anti-racist organization ran an “informant” (informant and agent provocateur are often interchangeable) at Elohim City prior to the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in 1995.
“The potentially explosive contents of the teletype, among other things, exposed for the first time an informant operation being conducted by nationally known civil rights lawyer Morris Dees through his organization the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC),” J. D. Cash wrote for the McCurtain Daily Gazette in October of 2005.
In some detail the FBI acknowledged the SPLC was engaged in an undercover role where it monitored subjects for the FBI believed to be linked to executed bomber Timothy McVeigh, the white supremacist compound at Elohim City and the mysterious German national Andreas Carl Strassmeir.
Strassmeir was a German intelligence officer and the leader of the Aryan Republican Army at Elohim City, Robert Millar, worked closely with the FBI. “Founder Millar repeatedly shared information with law enforcement officials. During a June 31, 1997 court proceeding, FBI Senior Agent Peter Rickel testified Millar was in regular contact with the agency in the years before the bombing,” writes Jim Redden in his book, Snitch Culture.
As we noted in the case of the 1st SS Kavallerie Brigade Motorcycle Division bust in July, the FBI controls the virtually all white supremacist groups.
It came out during the trail of reputed racist Hal Turner that he was a “National Security Intelligence” asset working for the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force. His code name was “Valhalla” and “he received thousands of dollars from the FBI to report on such groups as the Aryan Nations and the white supremacist National Alliance, and even a member of the Blue Eyed Devils skinhead punk band,” according to The Record.
The FBI has run racist and white supremacist groups since the 1960s. Under COINTELPRO, the FBI “subsidized, armed, directed and protected the Ku Klux Klan and other right-wing groups,” Brian Glick writes. Racist groups were used to create a strategy of tension by attacking groups on the so-called left, including anti-war, Chicano and Puerto Rican activists and nationalists.
It now appears the government has taken its psyop to the next level. Instead of merely concentrating on small time busts and demonizing “rightwing extremists” for propaganda purposes in a complaint corporate media, they have decided to add the racist “white power” angle to the domestic terrorism narrative.
- Sikh Temple Shooter Identified, Had Ties to White Supremacist Movement (newsfeed.time.com)
- Sikh Temple Shooter Had Ties to White Supremacists (newsfeed.time.com)
- Officials: Sikh temple shooter a white supremacist (thegrio.com)
- Sikh Temple Shooter Said to Be White Supremacist (usnews.com)
- - Southern Poverty Law Center connected to Temple Massacre (freedomportal.net)
- Suspected shooter at Sikh temple was Army veteran (rep-am.com)
- Second person sought in connection to Wisconsin temple shooting (rawstory.com)
- Officials: Sikh temple shooter is white supremacist (ohio.com)
- Officials: ‘Frustrated neo-Nazi’ ex-Army man was shooter in Sikh temple attack that killed 6 (theprovince.com)
- Officials: Sikh temple shooter white supremacist (amarillo.com)
- Live: Alleged Sikh Temple Gunman Identified (theatlanticwire.com)
- Sikh Temple Shooter Identified: Army Vet and White Supremacist UPDATE: Shooter Wade Michael Page Once led White Power Band (themoderatevoice.com)
- Sikh Temple Shooting Suspect IDed (newser.com)
- Official identifies man suspected in Sikh shooting (kansascity.com)
- Who was Sikh temple shooter Wade Michael Page? – USA TODAY (content.usatoday.com)
- Sikh temple shooter said to be white supremacist (cnsnews.com)
Filed under: news Tagged: | Aryan Republican Army, fbi, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Fort Bragg, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Ku Klux Klan, Psychological warfare, Sikh Shooter a Former Psyop Soldier Linked to FBI’s National Alliance, Southern Poverty Law Center, SPLC