British Physicist: WiFi Radiation Similar To That Of Microwave Weapons
July 3, 2012
On August 24, 2010, Mr. Barrie Trower, a British physicist who was a microwave weapons expert and who worked for the Royal Navy and the British Secret Service, gave a talk at the University of Toronto about the health effects of WiFi and other forms of microwave radiation.
Mr. Trower came out of retirement because he was concerned that the microwave frequencies and intensities to which children are exposed in schools are similar to those used for microwave weapons. He provided Dr. Havas with a copy of a talk he gave to the King of Botswana earlier this year (April 2010) and that document can be viewed here.
- British physicist: WiFi radiation similar to that of microwave weapons (investmentwatchblog.com)
- MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL by Tim Rifat | Love for Life (lissakr11humanelife.wordpress.com)
- MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL by Tim Rifat (lissakr11humanelife.wordpress.com)
- Beyond Wi-Fi (economist.com)
- Who says woo is harmless? How’s a school district blowing $172,000 over Wi-Fi “hazards”? (secularnewsdaily.com)
- America’s instruments of oppression (english.pravda.ru)
- White-space wireless (economist.com)
- Underdeveloped (economist.com)
- MicroWave Weapons – YouTube (lissakr11humanelife.wordpress.com)
- Microwave Radiation Dangers in Your Home (survivalblogs.com)
Filed under: news Tagged: | Botswana, British Physicist: WiFi Radiation Similar To That Of Microwave Weapons, Directed-energy weapon, Havas, Microwave, Royal Navy, Secret Intelligence Service, University Toronto, Wi-Fi