Ron Paul Chairs Hearing On The Future Of The Federal Reserve
May 9, 2012
While Ron Paul’s delegate strategy continues to play out with impact on Tampa unknown, Ron Paul himself held committee hearings in Congress on a handful of proposals to “reform or abolish” the Federal Reserve. This needs to become the issue in Ron Paul’s campaign– cutting off the supply to the parasite in the room that is the Federal Reserve. Raise questions that no one can ignore and hope to set brushfires enough to change things, as no confidence can be put in petty achievements like adding economic “pledges” about the Federal Reserve to the RNC platform, that will only be ignored later at the urging of Goldman Sachs and other super-clients.
WASHINGTON – The Financial Services Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology, chaired by Rep. Ron Paul, will hold a hearing on Tuesday to examine six legislative proposals that either reform or abolish the Federal Reserve System.
“More and more people are beginning to understand just how destructive the Federal Reserve’s monetary policy has been. I hope that this hearing will kick start a serious discussion on the need to rein in the Fed,” said Chairman Paul. “100 years is far too long for Congress to have taken a hands-off approach. The Fed continues to reward Wall Street banks while destroying the dollar’s purchasing power and driving up the cost of living for average Americans. This reckless behavior must come to an end.”
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul Is Hosting A Hearing On Ending The Federal Reserve Right Now (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul To Chair Hearing On Ending The Fed (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Ron Paul Is Hosting A Hearing On Ending The Federal Reserve Right Now (businessinsider.com)
- Ron Paul to chair hearing on ending the Fed this Tuesday (runronpaul.com)
- Ron Paul’s Hearing to Ask: Mend or End the Fed? (runronpaul.com)
- Rationally defending Ron Paul: Detractors and supporters beware (ronpaulnews.net)
- Ron Paul: Energizer Bunny of US Politics for Good Reason (ronpaulnews.net)
- Ron Paul: Energizer Bunny of US Politics for Good Reason (sgtreport.com)
- Ron Paul has His Hands Full (economicpolicyjournal.com)
Filed under: news Tagged: | economic, federal reserve future, federal reserve hearing, federal reserve system, future federal reserve, Goldman Sachs, Goldman sacks, hearing federal reserve, Ron Paul, Ron Paul Chairs Hearing On The Future Of The Federal Reserve, ron paul has hearing on the federal reserve, Wall Street