World Banker Makes Stunning Confession
The video everyone needs to see, but for different reasons… The former president of the world bank, james wolfensohn, makes stunning confessions as he address graduate students at stanford university. He reveals the inside hand of world domination from past, to the present and into the future. The speech was made january 11th, 2010. The next 19 minutes may open your mind to a very deliberate world!
He tells the grad students what’s coming, “a tectonic shift” in wealth from the west to the east. But he doesn’t tell the students that it is his institution, the world bank, that’s directing and channeling these changes.
Wolfensohn’s own investment firm is in china, poised to profit from this “imminent shift” in global wealth.
- Watch GPS: The year of the election (globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com)
- Mr. Kim vs. the World Bank (whynationsfail.com)
- Obama’s Bold World Bank Pick (thedailybeast.com)
- Obama Names Nominee For Head Of World Bank (news.sky.com)
- Democratic House candidate gets nearly half her cash from Wall Street (salon.com)
- Don’t send Sachs to the World Bank (blogs.reuters.com)
- GUEST COMMENT: At what point does it make more sense to fire one notoriously difficult VP instead of burning out multiple junior M&A bankers? (news.efinancialcareers.com)
- Send Indra Nooyi to the World Bank (blogs.reuters.com)
- The World Bank and the Health of Nations (bigthink.com)
- Ian Hannam, JP Morgan Banker, Resigns to Fight $720K Fine (blippitt.com)