Romney Crowds vs Ron Paul Crowds (Michigan Election 2012)
This is an example to show you that Congressman Ron Paul is much more electable than Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum or Newt Gingrich. These are 2 different clips from Romney crowds in comparison of Ron Paul crowds in Michigan. Even though the news tells us that Romney is leading over Ron Paul, the crowds don’t agree and looking at the past 3 states elections (Iowa, Nevada & Maine). If there is anything (say Dr. Paul losing by a ton of votes), it would be grounds to claim election fraud on the GOP. To be honest, the GOP should be called out anyway for voting fraud just by looking at the past elections.
POSTED UNDER FAIR USE MEDIA REPORTING]
FAIR USE NOTICE: We are making this material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
- ELECTION 2012: Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum Crowd Draws AGAIN as not reported by lame stream media (pumabydesign001.com)
- Ron Paul to Santorum: “WTF?” [Election 2012] (gawker.com)
- Michigan Surprise: Santorum and Romney Split Delgates (inquisitr.com)
- Ron Paul Looks West for Super Tuesday (usnews.com)
- Ron Paul fires up supporters in Virginia as Arizona and Michigan vote – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Ron Paul: We’re Very Pleased with Our Strategy (socyberty.com)
- Ann Coulter To O’Reilly: Michigan Win Shows ‘Democrats Are Terrified’ Of Romney (mediaite.com)
- Mitt Romney’s decisive Michigan win won’t be enough to oust Obama (guardian.co.uk)
- Republicans split Michigan spoils (bbc.co.uk)
- Mitt Romney wins Arizona and Michigan primaries (guardian.co.uk)