Mitt Romney is George Constanza (Seinfeld 2012 Election Parody)
This is a film of Mitt Romney clips put side by side against Seinfeld clips of George Constanza showing how similar they are in character. Seinfeld clips consist of: The Latex Salesman, Valdelay Industries, Its not a lie if you believe it, the jerk store called and there running out of you joke & Constanza lord of the idiots. Mitt Romney clips consist of Corporations are people, I like to fire people, I was a conservative governor & the Arizona debate where Ron Paul calls Rick Santorum a fake. Jon Stewart The Daily Show clips were also used to show how bad Ron Paul made Rick Santorum look.
POSTED UNDER FAIR USE MEDIA REPORTING]
FAIR USE NOTICE: We are making this material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
- Jason Alexander Responds to Mitt Romney’s George Constanza Name-Dropping (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Seinfeld’s Jason Alexander Slams Mitt Romney For ‘George Constanza’ Reference During Debate (mediaite.com)
- Jason Alexander Zings Romney for George Costanza Quote (themoderatevoice.com)
- Matt Wilstein: The BEST Late Night Clips Of The Week (huffingtonpost.com)
- Romney’s Jokes Are Unintentionally Hilarious (huffingtonpost.com)
- Jason Alexander Slams Mitt Romney for ‘Seinfeld’ Misquote [Video] (inquisitr.com)
- Mitt Romney Clarifies Stance On Blunt Amendment (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Mitt Romney Misquotes Seinfeld, for the Second Time (newsfeed.time.com)
- Jason Alexander, ‘Seinfeld’ Actor, Responds To Mitt Romney (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitt Romney Quotes George Costanza Of ‘Seinfeld’ (huffingtonpost.com)
Filed under: news Tagged: | Mitt Romney is George Constanza (Seinfeld 2012 Election Parody)