TSA Now Searching For Silver And Gold!
The TSA has been known to download the contents of flyers’ laptops and smartphones, and to take cash. Now they search and question travelers who have as few as 8 coins. This is totally outside of the law, and amounts to an internal customs check point- and is the real reason the TSA was set up. This is a federal power grab!
- TSA Now Searching For Silver And Gold! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Now yield the ATM Gold & Silver (freshnewsdaily.org)
- cash4coins (coinapp.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Opportunity (implicado.wordpress.com)
- round Lego tile ring (112-RG) (lokdjewelry.com)
- TSA Searches Hairstylist’s Afro on Atlanta Train Platform (bellasugar.com)
- How To Crash J.P. Morgan Who Is Trying To Crash The U.S. ~ Why? So They Can Hide Their Counterfeit Money aka; ‘Derivative Paper Debt’ (politicalvelcraft.org)
- KPN customers – come enjoy a world of music with Spotify (spotify.com)
- Chart of The Day: The Slippery Slope of Sliver (zerohedge.com)
- TSA Doing Random Truck Searches On Tennessee Highway (news.slashdot.org)